Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrTomazz

MrTomazz
    MrTomazz

MrTomazz Empty MrTomazz

Post  MrTomazz Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 am

Name:Thomas Zulkis
    Username: Thomas Rose

Member of our server since: Since today...
    Played GTA SA since:maybe 2005 or 2006.(About that time when it comed out.)
    Interests: Sports, Basketball, Gaming.
    Additional information:
    I love sports and many other activities, but also likes to just chill with friends or just fall into bed and sleep! In summer, I enjoy a swim in Kandava the stadium, which has outdoor swimmingpool with 4 trampolines ... the highest is 10 meters high. Also we play basketball and football, but more like just to eat ice cream or something delicious next to the cafe, which is about 20 meters distance! Still KKMV - Kandava Charles Milenbahs 9b high school class! We have 22 students in class.... i think so.... (All these years, still do not know exactly how many people each year class were xD) I am 181cm tall, weighing about 63 kg and has dark brown hair and a pale blue eyes!

Bit about sport . When i was 3-9 years old went to football training, but then got tired and rested up to 13 years and worked on skateboarding! Now I play to basketball training, because the home had to do and began to attract me!
    Training for all forms of consumption, of course, but the big (+) gives summer with swimmingpool and city tournaments for most strongest, fastest, and best teams in the country! Ok .. Time shifted from sports themes! Favorite athletes (Basketball - Derrick Rose and Michael Jordan) (Hockey - Patrick Kane and Jonathan TOews, but let's not forget Martin Brodeur)!

Thats all!
    See you all in the game and good luck! :]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:50 am