Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MriiPredator

MriiPredator
    MriiPredator

MriiPredator Empty MriiPredator

Post  MriiPredator Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 am

MriiPredator Untitled-1_zps4a1f182b

Forum Name: MriiPredaor
    In Game Name: MriiPredaor

About me: Hmm.... well I guess I can let you know about me, well I play video games quite a bit, I have been playing on the DayZ server for a while and had every Car,bike,boat and helicopter but we lost most of them due to stupidity. Take the helicopter for instance me and my cousin seen this player and flew above him and me being the pilot I started hovering the helicopter and had the great idea to write "Freeze" then pressed enter to send the message, you guessed it I jumped out the helicopter and died while my cousin died in the helicopter crash. Yes we are that stupid sometimes. Shortly after the crash our second helicopter got stolen, that stuff happens JUST GET OVER IT. I play with Andre18 and GaryGlitter we are usually on bikes followed by a bus or a bobcat, We shoot on site so don't cry. Well thats enough of the DayZ talk. I am at college studying Digital Media computing, and just applied for UNI to study computing. Yeno what I can write for ages but what you NEED to know is that if we see you we will kill you. Pred out!

MriiPredator Signature_1

Last edited by MriiPredator on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carveso
    Carveso
    Admin

MriiPredator Empty Re: MriiPredator

Post  Carveso Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:14 am

Welcome at our server, glad to have you around!    : )
    MriiPredator
    MriiPredator

Post  MriiPredator Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:20 am

Carveso wrote:Welcome at our server, glad to have you around!    : )

Glad to be here !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:20 am